PASSIVE AVIATION PILOT HEADSET "CLASSIC COMFORT" METAL MICROPHONE BOOM GEL EARSEALS
This Pilot headset passive "Classic" at a very affordable price is the perfect choice for the pilot who needs a lightweight, comfortable, economical and robust headset.
As easy to use and comfortable to wear. It includes the command mono / stereo on one earcup, and the volume control on the other (the one with the perch), high-performance headphones for clear conversations and not distorted bass, an adjustable metal boom (also called wire boom with 3 articulations ) Electret microphone with noise cancellation make this product an excellent choice.
If you choose to purchase this headset, we recommend you to purchase the padded bag at the same time to ensure optimal conservation and protection. Think about it when you place your order
Link to the padded bag
- Bright-chrome all metal frame
- A ribbed foam head pad and metal adjustable chrome head band (adult and child)
- Mat black domes with GEL ear seals for a better confort and a high passive noise reduction.
- Mono/Stereo on one earcup and volume control on the other
- Deluxe adjustable flexible mike boom with mike muff
- Noise canceling electret microphone
- Gold plated communication cable plugs for better contact resulting in noise free audio
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- NR Rating : -26 db
- Total weight : 509 grams
- Plug PJ-055 and PJ-068 068 (ergonomic and rigid anti-tiredness ends)
- Frequency response : 20-17.000 Hz
- Speakers : Impedance 150 Ohm/mono 300 Ohm/stereo
- Frequency sensitivity : 101 db
- Microphone: frequency response 300-8000 Hz
- Rotation of the boom : 320 ° (Use in right or left seat)
- Source resistance : 220-2200 Ohm
(Technical manufacturer data)