And the innovations :
A 3,5 female Jack sound entry, called MP3 jack
The explanatory of this page takes the place of the manual because nothing is complicated and everything is intuitive.
BATTERY CASE : Inserting a square 9V battery (6LR61 ) drag the pane to the case door battery, after you rotate the belt clip, look at the demarcation on the sides within the box (+ and - are also engraved in the plastic but quite difficult to see), the plus of the battery goes on the plus of the case and the minus at the minus, close the case after you have placed the battery. Connect your headset to an intercom or on the directly plug it to your radio, turn on the radio or the intercom, the headset then works with the ANR.
This is an AUTO-SHUT-OFF headset the ANR only works if it is plugged to an intercom or a radio electrically fed. The ANR cuts out when you unplug the jacks or that you cut the power of the intercom or the radio.
Here it is, if you find this complicated you will have to stop the plane and to fly.
If you choose to purchase this headset, we recommend you to purchase the padded bag at the same time to ensure optimal conservation and protection. Think about it when you place your order
Link to the padded bag
- The Frame is fully chromed
- A foam Super-soft headband ribbed is the Trim on the frame metal adjustable.
- The Headset have protein leather earseal for a great Comfort.
- As always, the Shells in Green Aviation, are resistant to shock and tested to vibration and reliability.
- The Boom Flex, allows for easy adjustment and allows a precise positioning of the microphone.
- The micro electret noise-canceling filter and transmit clear communications, and performs in a performing way, the separation with the noise environment.
- The windscreen of the microphone protects the mic electret noise-canceling moisture and wind noise or breath and gives the transmission more clear. It has its usefulness and remains indispensable for ALL helmets with micro electret (the humidity of the breath to the long-roasted to the electret, of the same are never mentioned ever in a micro, it will break the membrane, instead it said 1-2; 1-2-3 test)
- The manufacturing process is thought to sustainability, even if compared to the FULL Spectrums of the arrangement is more loose and the invoice is less accurate.
- The button of volume control individual on each ear, allows you to choose the level of listening that suits you.
- Jacks (PJ-055 and PJ-068 jack microphone separate from the headset (the standard configuration of aircraft and general aviation)
- NR Rating of Passive Attenuation : -24 db
- Rotation of the boom microphone : 320 ° (Use in Right or Left)
NOTE : This headset can be used with a hearing aid.
ANR System :
It is a square 9 volt battery type that provides more than 10 hours of operation.
ATTENTION : We re-note : this headset is not from the same supplier and therefore of the same construction and technology as the Full Spectrum range !