KLIPPER® MIKE aviation microphone suit for BOSE® QC25, QC35 ANR Headsets but can also be used with any other headset with a large headband and a detachable cord. You transform the headset in an aviation standard headset for a cheap price compare to a Bose® A20 for example.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/01/2018
You wanted a BOSE® Headset to go piloting but at a cheap price, here is the solution the KLIPPER Mike. And other advantage you keep the pleasure of the ANR of your BOSE® Headset in your day to day life by just removing easily the KlLIPPER® mike until you go to the airfield again.
We will not sell you the BOSE® Headset are we are not authorized by BOSE® to sell their product because we will sell it to you at a discount discount, so you will have to buy it elsewhere on an online shop for example the product sells for 199€.
So you will have a Bose ANR headset for aviation associated with our Klipper for
BOSE ® QC25 199€ + Aerodiscount KLIPPER ® 199€ = 398 €
KLIPPER® MIKE aviation headset suit for BOSE® QC25, QC35 but can also be used with any other headset with a large headband and a detachable cord
This is our innovative product
Simple use, just attach this microphone to your Bose® QC25/35 headphones
to transform it into an active noise canceling Aviation Headset (Small Bose A20). This combination is much cheaper than buying the leading ANR headsets and is just as good but much lighter in weight and more comfortable for long time wearing.
Note: BOSE® KLIPPER® MIKE right now only with 2.5mm plugs for headphone.
(Fits headphones with 2.5 mm jack)
BOSE KLIPPER MIKE with AUX jack and Link cable together so while can enjoy music and communication together
How to attached this microphone to Bose® QC25
1) use 3M® velcro see the picture
2) use releasable NYLON CABLE TIE (if put 2 ties it is better)
After these 2 steps then KLIPPER® MIKE come together with Bose® QC25
We are not affiliated with Sennheiser® or Bose and 3M - BOSE® and Sennheiser are deposited trade marks.
Features of BOSE® KLIPPER® MIKE
1. Super light only 130g for microphone cable harness itself
2. Easy to use just need attach it to your ANC headphone (2.5mm jack)
3. Use 3M Velcro and nylon cable tie together for the attachments
4. Amplified electret noise canceling microphone for clear communication
5. With AUX jack and Link cable together so while can enjoy music and communication together
6. Dual volume controls on the control box
7. With Mono/Stereo switch
8. Still can work as PNR headset when power is off
(Technical manufacturer data)