CO Detector with Visual Alarm and SOUND DIrect Reading on LCDof the measure. More powerful than a single pellet that loses its property through time, and needs to be changed every year. Your angel in the Cockpit.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Transportable detector with audible alarm, lightweight and space-saving. Detects from 100 ppm of carbon monoxide in a passenger compartment. A detector in the form of a self-contained disc. The alarm when it is triggered can not be ignored and imposes an immediate reaction;
Safety in the cockpit!
More powerful than the detector pellet, which has to be renewed every year and which will perish. Moreover, the pellet is passive only when the symptoms are recognized that it is looked at for a confirmation, it can sometimes be too late the senses are altered. with the sound detection when the siren is triggered immediately we know that it is the Monoxide and we act consecutively.
It works with a 9v type battery or a square type battery and when it provides an insufficient voltage the detector tells you with small short bells.
You also have the ability to test the detector and check its operating condition, you need only before a flight to press the test button, the visual and audible alarm of triggering briefly.
What is the Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon monoxide kills because it prevents the body from getting oxygen. Death can occur without the victim experiencing any symptoms. However, some people may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Highly reliable and easy to install, the detector is equipped with an ultra-sensitive sensor to prevent carbon monoxide accidents.
Battery-powered: requires no connection and ensures detection independently. Requires no maintenance. This is a 9V battery depending quality it last 1 to 7 years.
The detector must be installed in the cockpit as close to the firewall as it is a heavy gas, it is better to have it placed at the bottom. Place it with the Velcro patches boucle and needles you can find on aerodiscount Website.
For domestic use it must be placed in the same room as the appliance capable of producing CO2, simply installed or fixed with a screw.
• Gas detected: CO / carbon monoxide.
• Principle of detection: high-sensitivity electro-chemical cell.
• Alarm type: audible and visual alarm (red flash). Direct reading of ppm / m3
• Alarm levels:
50 ppm * between 60 and 90 minutes.
100 ppm * between 10 and 40 minutes.
300 ppm *: within 3 minutes (in accordance with EN50291: 2001).
• Alarm volume:> 85 dB at 3 meters.
• Conformity: EN50291: 2001 and Kitmark stamped CE.
• Operating temperature: -10 ° C to + 40 ° C.
• Accepted humidity: 30 to 90%.
• Start-up: immediately, without pre-heating on power-up
• Battery: 9V according to brand and model of 1 to 7 years under normal conditions of use.
• Signal of end of life of the stack by slight successive Beeps.
• Dimensions: Diameter 76 x 34 mm.
• Weight: approx. 140 g.
* Concentration in air: particles per million.
2 products model are proposed depending supplier (see images)