A contactless infrared thermometer from -50 to 550 ° C accurate with laser pointer to allow Drone pilots to safely control the temperature of LI-ion batteries on LI-Po
Warning: Last items in stock!
Fast surface measurement while respecting a safe distance - thanks to the laser pointer ThE UAV -DRONE pilot will be able to check the temperature of Li-Ion or Li-Po batteries without contact
Precise non-contact temperature measurement + or - 2 degrees over a range of -50 degrees to 550 degrees
Precision measurement with integrated laser pointing
LCD display with backlight
A professional digital thermometer easy to use
You will be able to measure the surface temperature very quickly while keeping a safe distance from the heat source: thanks to the infrared sensor, you do not have to come into contact with the surface!
You will be able to obtain:
- Either a precise measurement of a specific point,
- Either a range of rapid measurements easily revealing overheating and therefore a danger on a Li-Po or Li-Ion battery.
- The thermometer can of course work for other applications whether it is to measure the temperature of a room or the heat increases in dynamics or in the other direction, the drops and heat losses. Measuring a faulty thermostat, for example, is child's play, but you can also test the annealing or tempering temperatures and test the air conditioning systems, the temperature of a freezer, with this tool.
• Infrared thermometer with laser pointer.
• Non-contact measurement of surface temperature by infrared sensor
• Laser pointer for precise and targeted measurement, class II laser, 1 mW, wavelength: 650 nm
• Wide measuring range: -50 ° C to +550 ° C, display steps: 0.1 ° C, accuracy +/- 2 ° C
• Fast results: reaction time of only 0.8 seconds
• Backlit LCD temperature display in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit
• Very simple use
• Automatic shutdown
• 9 V battery power supply (supplied)
• Dim.: 155 x 100 x 35 mm
• Weight: 145 g